A Fierce Advocate For Your Future

Carrying Concealed Weapons Without A Permit

Carrying concealed weapons without a permit is illegal in Georgia. If you were caught carrying without a permit, you are facing serious criminal charges.

Located in Atlanta, Hirsch Criminal Defense represents individuals throughout the state who have been charged with carrying guns without a permit. Attorney Matt Hirsch is dedicated to providing you with the strongest criminal defense possible. He does not plead out every case that walks through the door. Instead, he stands up for his clients’ rights in court and fights to get them favorable results based on their unique circumstances.

What Happens If You Are Caught Carrying Without A Permit

In Georgia, it is illegal to carry a concealed gun without a permit. Even with a permit, it is illegal to enter certain places such as government buildings and schools.

First-time offenders face misdemeanor charges, punishable by large fines and up to one year in prison. If this is not your first offense, you may be charged with a felony and be sentenced to up to five years in prison.

Convicted felons are stripped of many civil liberties, including the right to vote and the right to possess firearms. Even after serving your time, you will have a permanent mark on your criminal record. Having a felony conviction on your record will make it hard to find a job or housing.

If you were caught carrying a concealed weapon as a convicted felon, you will be charged with a felony and the possible fines and prison sentences will be increased.

Attorney Hirsch provides strong, aggressive criminal defense to individuals charged with carrying without a permit. He is a tough litigator and skilled negotiator. He uses every tool in his arsenal to defend his clients’ rights, protect their records and preserve their freedom.

A Seasoned Lawyer Working On Your Side

With his years of criminal defense experience, attorney Hirsch provides clients with the edge they need to resolve their criminal charges. To hire him to represent your case, call 404-919-7096 or use the online contact form.