A Fierce Advocate For Your Future

Help With Appeals And Post-Conviction Relief

Has a loved one been convicted of a crime? Are you feeling lost and confused about what to do next? A lawyer at Hirsch Criminal Defense knows how devastating a criminal conviction and sentence can be both for the person convicted and for those who love them. If you or someone you love has been convicted of a crime and you don’t know what to do next, call experienced criminal defense attorney Matt Hirsch at 404-919-7096.

Why Choose Hirsch Criminal Defense?

Criminal appeals are tricky business and are your last avenue to attack a criminal conviction. Due to filing deadlines associated with criminal appeals, there is no time to waste. Contact an experienced criminal appeals attorney immediately. Matt Hirsch is admitted to practice in all Georgia appellate courts. He has extensive trial experience and is skilled at identifying and appealing errors made during criminal trials.

Appeals, also known as post-conviction relief, come in many forms. Traditionally, if you are found guilty after a criminal jury or bench trial, the next step is a Motion for New Trial at the trial level, followed by an appeal to either the Georgia Court of Appeals or the Georgia Supreme Court. For more information, find answers to common questions about appeals below.

What if I entered a guilty plea?

There are also post-conviction remedies to attack a guilty plea. These remedies are time-sensitive so call attorney Hirsch immediately so he can work with you to evaluate your options and remedies.

What if I want my conviction expunged from my record?

Hirsch Criminal Defense will work with you to see if you are eligible under the Georgia Expungement Statute to have your record wiped clean. If you are not eligible, attorney Hirsch will be honest with you and will work with you on alternate remedies such as the Pardons and Rights Reinstatement process.

What if I’m on the Sex Offender Registry and want off?

Hirsch Criminal Defense can help. Matt Hirsch is well-versed in the ever-changing sex offender registry laws, and he will work diligently to have you removed from the registry if you are not supposed to be registered.

Whatever your unique situation may be, the experienced criminal appeals attorney at Hirsch Criminal Defense will fight on your behalf to seek a favorable result.

Add Matt Hirsch To Your Appellate Team

Unhappy with the terms of your guilty plea and sentence? Found guilty after a jury or bench trial? Know your rights and fight back. To schedule your consultation with an attorney at Hirsch Criminal Defense, reach out online or call the firm’s Atlanta, Georgia, office at 404-919-7096.